The Dental CR Solution for Veterinary Professionals
The full-featured DTX Dental CR Reader form Dentalaire Imaging rapidly and affordably delivers high-quality dental images for busy veterinary practices and veterinary clinics.
- The DTX CR Dental Reader is compact with a small footprint of only 5″ x 13″
- The DTX CR Dental’s automated, magnetized feeding tray offers “push and go” functionality making it simple to operate for busy technicians.
- The DTX CR Dental Reader features a unique color LCF touchscreen panel for seamless device operation. With no physical push buttons on the unit and an intuitive user interface. The screen provides device activity status and includes a sleep mode. It visually guides users in the operation of the system, with little or no training needed. It also presents a preview of the image allowing technicians to verify image quality.
- Optimized workflow for your practice
- Utilize existing x-ray equipment and imaging techniques
- Eliminate darkroom and chemicals
- Rapid, high-quality reading of reusable dental imaging plates
- Easy-to-use LCD touch screen interface
- Built-in erase function
- Software optimizes acquisition, processing and manageemnt
- Supports both Ethernet and USB connections
- Autocalibration ensures stability and consistency
- Market your practice’s use of digital technology
A set of the most frequently used imaging plates is included with the unit. In addition, a full range of imaging plate sizes is available, including 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4c.
In this increasingly competitive environment, show clients that your practice offers the latest in digital imaging technology. Whether you’re a busy veterinary practice or a specialty veterinary dental clinic, the next-generation DTX Dental CR Reader is the natural choice.
- Selectable Pixel Size: High 35µm, Standard 64µm
- Sampling Pixel Pitch (35µm): 14.3lp/mm
- Readout time: 4.1 ~ 7.2 sec
- Resolution: Data capture 16-bits per pixel, 65,000 graytones
- Eraser: Embedded
- Dimensions (inches): 10.4″ (H) x 4.7″ (W) x 12.5″ (D)
- Dimensions (mm): 265 (H) x 120 (W) x 318 (D)
- Weight: 12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed (480 Mbps), Ethernet (100 Mbps)
- Power requirements: 100 ~ 240V / 50 ~ 60Hx, 30W (UPS required)