REMOVAL & INSTALLATION OF AMDENT SCALER TUBING
Handpiece Tubing Assembly
Amdent Module: A560-6361
(Tools needed: Phillips Screwdriver, Wire Cutters, Small Flat Screwdriver, Crescent Wrench)
- REMOVE the 4 PHILLIP SCREWS that hold the delivery system vertically to the formica top.
- REMOVE the BLACK & WHITE WIRES at the junction box of the old handpiece tubing.
- REMOVE the CLEAR WATER LINE by pulling back WHITE SLEEVE CLAMP. CUT TUBING from BARB.
- CUT the FLUORESCENT SAFETY LINE, which looks like yellow dental floss.
- REMOVE all ZIP TIES holding the tubing.
- REMOVE TUBING by pulling through the BLACK RUBBER GROMMET on the delivery system.
- PUSH TUBING UP through BLACK RUBBER GROMMET on delivery system.
- PULL TUBING THROUGH HOLE to desired length or same length of tubing.
- TIGHTEN ZIP TIE around TUBING just ABOVE BLACK RUBBER GROMMET.
- REMOVE excess TUBING SHEATH (1 INCH ABOVE ) ZIP TIE. Please be careful not to cut wires, waterline, or safety line.
- CUT WATER LINE to proper length and install over barb.
- SLIDE WHITE PLASTIC SLEEVE CLAMP onto WATER LINE.
- INSTALL TUBING onto barb making sure to slide it on all the way.
- SLIDE WHITE SLEEVE CLAMP down over barb.
- CUT BLACK & WHITE WIRES to proper length, LEAVING about 4 EXTRA INCHES.
- STRIP BACK WIRING to reveal 1/ 4 inch of BARE WIRE on both wires.
- TWIST WIRES to create clean ends.
- INSTALL into CLEAR ELECTRICAL BOX, which looks like a lego. Black to black. White to white.
- TEST SCALER HANDPIECE for function.
- REMOUNT DELIVERY SYSTEM.
- RETEST SCALER HANDPIECE.
- DENTALAIRE TECHNICAL SUPPORT: (800) 866-6881, PAUL or DANIEL