REMOVAL & INSTALLATION OF WATER RELAY
Water Relay: A23-000
(Tools needed: Wire Cutters, Needle Nose Pliers, Phillips Screwdriver, Extracting Forcep)
- REMOVE the 4 SCREWS holding the delivery system to the wooden top.
- REMOVE 1 TUBING at a time from the water relay. Please be careful not to mix them up.
- REMOVE the TUBINGS by PULLING AND TWISTING on the WHITE SLEEVE CLAMP.
- SLIDE a WHITE SLEEVE CLAMP UP the TUBING, then SLIDE the WHITE CLAMP DOWN OVER THE barb and tubing.
- REPEAT this for each TUBING.
- TEST UNIT.
- REMOUNT delivery system.