Incorporating state-of-the-art technology
Features and Benefits
The Dentalaire DC stands out from the competition, thanks to the full-size LCD display, large easy to distinguish buttons and ergonomic modern design. You can select the kV and time settings of your choice or choose from the pre-programmed techniques.
The positioning arm is constructed entirely of aluminum using the highest international grade tolerances, frictionless joints and a precision braking system to ensure the tube rests where you place it.
- Graphical user interface allows for simple system settings
- Hi-frequency DC technology provides shorter exposure times and reduced dose
- Adjustable kVp for maximum contrast adjustment
- Veterinary specific selections including exotic and extremity
- 0.4 mm focal spot (smallest in the industry) provides higher resolution images
- Large LCD with adjustable brightness and contrast
- … and more!
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50-60 Hz
- X-ray Tube Head: High frequency (DC) 60, 65 0r 70 kV, 6 mA
- Exposure Time: 0.01 to 2 seconds
- Cone Length: 20 cm (8 inches)
- Minimum Inherent Filtration: 3.02 mm AI eq. @ 70 kV
- Focal Spot: 0.4 mm (IEC 336)
- Duty Cycle: 1:30
- Shipping Weight: 73 lb (wall mount) – 145 lb (mobile)
- Warranty: 2 years, limited