- One set of four S/S winged elevators. The set includes 1-4mm. These are sharp and have a fine edge. They have a unique spoon shape that hugs the animal’s tooth and gives added leverage with a side to side twisting or rocking motion.
- One 3mm curved luxator and one 5mm curved luxator. These elevators are useful in medium to large-sized teeth and are mostly used in canine dentistry. They will often fit where winged elevators won’t.
- One pair of 7” curved serrated dean scissors. These are helpful in a veterinary dentistry practice to lengthen and trim the gingival flar as well as cut sutures in the animal’s mouth.
- One molt 2-4 perio elevator. This is a double-ended instrument used for elevating gingival flaps in feline and canine dentistry.
- One small rongeur forceps, 4.5”. Used as an extraction forceps and bone contouring tool.
- One straight root tip pick. Useful in veterinary dentistry for removing fractured root tips below the gumline.
View our full catalog here. Call Dentalaire today at 800-866-6881 and find out more about the Woodward Extraction Kit, ideal for any veterinary dental practice.